Monday, March 4, 2019

March 4 - 16 LET'S USE RIBBON


Hello Everyone!  Claudia here this fortnight! The theme this time it's mine.  Well, my friends call me "Queen of the Lace", so nothing better than wearing a ribbon...
Use ribbon!!
I love laces cards with a lot of ribbon, lace,precious stones
Pearl!  So I want to see you wear ribbon and charm us in this fortnight..  To help us and to inspire you we have two fabulous sponsors...

SPONSORS/PRIZES:
Our Sponsors this time are




and




~~~WINNERS AT THE END OF THIS POST~~~



*****Now back to this challenge*****


Here's our Design Team to inspire you  !!



Claudia

Cute As A Button

A Day for Daisies






Cute As A Button - Jeannie


Marlene - A Day For Daisies




using Easter Egg Delivery from A Day For Daisies




Winners from last challenge are chosen by Random.Org .

14 - Craftyhairlady

is the winner of
SPRINKLE N SPARKLE


Top 3/5 in no particular order is



Main prize winners contact us for your prizes
incywincychallenge@hotmail.com

Top 3/5 grab a badge from the sidebar.


Congratulations to  everyone
Inlinkz Link Party

5 comments:

  1. I have just added my card, please check the other entries perhaps there are some spam (pubblicity )entries, hugs Blankina Lovely sponsors fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Blankina :) I think it has to do with the new Inlinkz, we have the free version. Also we have noticed doubled up numbers.... so working on a plan for that.

      Delete
  2. I just tried entering my card, and ran into a problem. First, the inLinkz said that the maximum number of entries has been reached. I tried reuploading, and then it said the link party had closed. :( I thought it was supposed to go until tomorrow. Just want to let you know, in case you can fix this problem. ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    The linky is not working, I don't know if it is too late.
    If it is not, here is my card:
    https://www.treebug.org/2019/03/pomladna-vila.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers