Monday, March 18, 2019

March 18 - 30 FOR THE MEN AND THE BOYS



Hey Everyone, This is Cheryl.
Welcome to my very first challenge as a design team member.
 My theme for this challenge is For The Men/Boys in our lives.

We always find this area difficult when it comes to card making but sometimes I think this is the easiest as generally men like the same things. Well I want to see what you can come up with this fortnight.

To help us inspire you we have 2 fabulous sponsors

Fabrika Fantasy


and
Limited Runs






~~~WINNERS AT THE END OF THIS POST~~~
*****Now back to this challenge*****


Here's our DT to inspire you  !!

Carol
using Limited Runs "mushroom #1"


Cheryl - FB Page




Heather
using BBQ Cook - Limited Runs


using Happy Doggy - Fabrika Fantasy
Karen

Maria Giselle

Marlene
Nikki
Suze
using Mini Cow from Limited Runs
using Pirate Parrot 3 from Fabrika Fantasy

Winners from last challenge are chosen by Random.Org .

(Heather here - as some of you may have realised there has been a mix up with the new inlinkz. Multiple repeating numbers and the status of full, when I have selected no maximum entry! So what I have done is given everyone a number and then used random.org to choose a number that way. The Winner will be named by name, not by number. I hope you know what I am trying to say. )



Vannessa
is the winner of 
A day for Daisies
is the winner of
Cute As A Button


Back to Cheryl
Top 4 in no particular order is according to names not numbers!!

Main prize winners contact us for your prizes
incywincychallenge@hotmail.com

Top 3/5 grab a badge from the sidebar.
Congratulations to  everyone
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card in your Top 4.
    Congrats on all others!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très belles créations de la DT. Merci pour l'inspiration.
    Je tente ma chance dans ce beau défi.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Beautiful creations of the DT. Thank you for the inspiration.
    I try my luck in this beautiful challenge.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my card this month as one of the top choices. I appreciate it! Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers