Monday, April 13, 2015

Embossing - Wet or Dry

Good morning Incy Wincy Friends!
It's Helen here bringing you this week's new challenge. However, before we get to that it's my pleasure to announce the winners and Top 3 from last week's challenge, Clean and Simple.  Huge thanks to Dr Digi Stamps for sponsoring our challenge and the winner (as selected by Random.org) of the prize pack  is ........ #19 Dorte
Now for the Top 3 - you didn't make the job easy for me and there are quite a lot of you who enjoy your CAS creations as much as we do!!!!! So many lovely entries, but there were certain cards I kept coming back to. So, my Top 3 (in entry order) are:
#6 Kylie
#20 Lisa J
#39 Michelle JM
Whoo hoo and big congratulations to you all!!!! We hope that you'll all grab your blog badges from the sidebar and wear them with pride, and Dorte please e-mail us, and we'll sort out your prize for you.
Now onto this week, and before we get to our new challenge, we'd like to officially welcome LORI, who joined our DT last week.  We are so thrilled to have her on our team!!!  Please be sure to visit her blog and give her a warm welcome!!! 



Hi my name is Lori. I live in London. I have been crafting since I was a small child. I started to colour, for cards, quite recently and just love it. I enjoy all kinds of crafting, mainly paper crafts but I do like to venture out of my comfort zone and do home decor.   
So our new challenge for you is:
EMBOSSING - WET OR DRY


We have an amazing sponsor for this challenge; the fantasy artist Nikki Burnette and she is offering our lucky prize winner 3 digital stamps.
Are you ready for some gorgeous, fantasy creations? Well just check out the wonderful projects from my amazingly talented teamies below.
 



  
Amy
Using Esme
Chris
using Cassia
Helen
using Analiese 



Lori
using Mermaid Chrissy

Lynne
Using Lacy 
Mari
featuring Josie 

Nikki
using Ocean Beach Mermaid - Symphon
to make an Insert inside my shaker box

Suze
using Fairy and Cat Stamp - Tracey 

and using Analiese

Traci 
using Telsa


Great job girls! So now it's over to you. Go and dust off your embossing folders, ink pads, powders and heat guns and share your embossed creations with us using the linky tool below. 

We'll be back next week with a new challenge but until then, have fun crafting!

The Incy Wincy Girls x
 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your top 3. I am so pleased. Congrats to the winner and other top 3's. Lovely cards by the DT for the embossing challenge.Lisa J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3, thrilled to bits. Congratulations to the other winners. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3. Woo hoo!! Congrats to the other winners too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for having my card as the winner of the CAS challenge and what a super top 3,
    Dorte xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for having my card as the winner of the CAS challenge and what a super top 3,
    Dorte xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous projects by all the DT!!

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers