Sunday, April 26, 2015

April 27 - Spring/Greens

Hi all Lynne here to tell you about next weeks
challenge and of course announce our winners from
our Faux ~Techniques challenge
our winner chosen by Random is
no: 6  Tammy A
and No. 14 Sarah M
Congratulations please contact us to claim your prize
Now onto our top three  I had a very difficult task
as all entries were fab.
In no particular order
No. 2   Jacee
     No. 10  Fabiola
   No. 12  Teresa
.
Well done everyone don't forget to grab your badges
from the side bar.
Now onto this week we have two sponsors
Bugaboo stamps and Sassy studio designs

SPONSORS/PRIZES:
The theme is:
SPRING/GREENS

DESIGN TEAM:
I'd like to introduce JUDY, our newest DT member! Welcome to the team Judy!! Please stop by her BLOG to say hello!!! 

My name is Judy McKay,  I retired 5 years ago and moved to the sunny Okanagan of British Columbia, Canada. I am addicted to paper crafts in particularly cards, art journaling and mix media. I also dabble in papermaking, encaustic art, fibre art, and altered books. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.”

Now to give you some inspiration from the team:

   Amy
Flower Puppy from Bugaboo Stamps
Chris
using Bloom, from Sassy Studios
Colette
Using Bugaboo Margaret Calendar Month April
Lori 
using Clyde Spring
Lynne
using : clyde spring
Butterfly Effie Portrait
bugaboo - scene it - rain boots



Mari

Nikki
Bugaboo - Deacon Cake 


Sassy Studio Designs - Butterfly Effie Portrait
Suze
Bugaboo Stamps - Spring Window 
Sassy Studio Designs - Butterfly Effie Portrait
Traci
Love blocks - day after forever

4 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting!! Thank you so much, I will email you! :) Congrats to the Top 3 and beautiful cards this week DT!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute DT cards. Thank you for the challenge.A big welcome to Judy. She is an amazing creator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for that top 3 girls, blessing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! I was really excited to see I was listed as a winner, but I think maybe there's a mistake? You listed the winner as #14 Sarah M, but I'm #14 in the Spring Greens challenge, not the Faux challenge. :) I would love to accept, but that wouldn't be too fair. Maybe I'll get lucky again this week!??! Big Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers