Monday, October 7, 2013

Inspired by Candy!

Hello everyone! It's Jackie here with this weeks challenge! But first let's find out who the winners are from last weeks Give Thanks challenge! Thank you to all who entered! It was so great visiting each of you and seeing your fabulous creations!

Winner of the 4 digis from our awesome sponsor:


#17 DEANNE


Congrats Deanne! Please email us using the email on the sidebar to get your prize! :)

The Top 3 in numerical order are:

#2 Connie
#13 Yogi

Congrats ladies! Please grab your badge on the sidebar!

Now onto our new challenge this week Inspired By Candy!
Find a picture of candy and use it to inspire your creation this week! Please upload the picture of candy along with your creation on your blog. 

Our wonderful sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter offering a $20 Gift Certificate!



Now for some fabulous inspiration!

Meet our Guest Designer for the month of October, Pauline!


Hi... I'm Pauline!  I live in south-eastern Australia, in the small country town that I grew up in, with my special needs daughter, doggie and husband.  I love cardmaking and scrapbooking, and I also make jewellery and stitch! I craft everyday.... doesn't everyone? I love to meet crafters through blogging, and if you drop by my blog, I'd love to visit you too! I am quite chuffed to be a GDT here at Incy Wincy ... what fun!  Thank you for the opportunity to play here with this group of talented crafters!

Using Candi Ski

And now for some more awesome inspiration from our DT!

Chris
 

Using Incantation

Kaia
 

Using Candi Ski

Jackie 




Using Candi Ski

Karen C
  and 
Using Candi Ski

Nikki F
Using Not big enough



Samantha
I love Lollipops and have wanted to made a card with one on
for a while so my inspiration comes from this picture of candy Lollipops

Here is my card





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers