Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Purple and Black

Hi all! So sorry for the late post! I think last weeks Halloween challenge unleashed Casper the ghost and he stole our new challenge! :) Thank you to everyone who entered our challenge! Wow! What an amazing number of projects! Over 100 last week!!

Let's see who the winner's are!
 
Our first sponsor was Limited Runs offering 3 digis:
 
 
Winner is:
 
#21 Dewi
 Our second sponsor is The Stamping Chef:

 
 
Winner is:
 
# 15 Avril Watson

Congratulations ladies! Please use the email on the sidebar to receive your prizes!!
 
Top 3 chosen by random! Sorry with so many wonderful creations, I couldn't choose! :)
#55 Leeann
# 92 Lisa s
# 7 Sarah P

So excited for you all! Please grab your badges! Whoop whoop!
 
Now onto our new challenge....show us some projects with
 
Purple and Black
 
Our awesome sponsors this week are:
 
SPONSORS:  Dilly Beans (3 digi PRIZE)


My Creative Classroom  (1 seat in an online class)
My Creative Classroom is an online arts and crafts learning center. Our interactive and in-depth courses are instructor led and filled with wonderful projects and techniques to help you get the most out of your supplies. Our Fall Semester  offers over 100 classes to choose from. We also offer Library classes which feature retired classes at 40-50% off their original price!  New this fall we are offering deals on bundled classes. 
Here's a sampling of our Workshop classes:

We are excited to be sponsoring Incy Wincy Designs Challenge. You can view our entire class list on our website at My Creative Classroom. You can also view classes on our Facebook Page too! One lucky winner will receive a free seat to a Workshop class of their choice.....Good Luck!


 



GUEST DESIGNER:  Pauline

Please welcome our newest member of our little DT family, SUZE!  

"Hello! My name is Suze and I live in New Zealand. I have been card-making off and on for a number of years since a friend introduced me to rubber stamps although I now work mostly with digi stamps. My style is mainly CAS but I'm trying to learn new techniques. I first started blogging my cards in February 2012 so that I could enter some challenges. I initially started with mainly Christmas challenges to take the pressure off at the end of the year but have since found several others that have appealed to me. Since I live on the other side of the world, so many of the challenges are the opposite season to ours which certainly makes things interesting!"

Now for some amazing DT inspiration!

Chris

Kaia

Jenny


Karen C


Nikki

Nikki F

 

Samantha



Suze
   

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the top 3 pick and the badge :) congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers