Thursday, December 1, 2022

DECEMBER 2022 (closes 8th Jan 2023) CHRISTMAS +/or MOVEMENT

Hello friends, 
 

On behalf of myself and the team here at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge I would like to thank you so much for your continued support and friendship. Over our many years we have had many friends come and go, and we treasure each one of you. It's lovely seeing familiar names come on our Inlinkz.



I would like to personally thank my wonderful friends and Design Team for getting things done when I was missing from my duties. The last 3 or 4 years have been incredibly hard on me mentally. 

Thank you to all our wonderful sponsors!!  Sincerely appreciate you providing us with prizes for our winners and providing the Design Team with images to use in our designs. 


Sending you all the best for the Festive Season, or however you celebrate. Wishing you and yours a FABULOUS and happy 2023 and hope to see you come along and play. We will be having a DT call in the New Year too - things are calming down life wise so be easier to get things done here. 


Just a quick note that the January 2023 challenge will not start until the 15th January - So we will be back, just a little later because I forgot to organise some time off for the DT. 



I chose the themes Christmas and/ or Movement. I know not everyone celebrates Christmas -so Movement is something that can be interpreted in so many ways.  Remember you DONT have to make a card, or use a digital images. You can make something using stamps, mixed media, Painting, as long as it fits the theme. 

Stay safe, stay happy and cant wait to see what you come up with this challenge !!


 Follow us on Instagram #incywincydesignschallenge
This is now active again, so please remember to tag us 
Thank you Maria Giselle for coordinating this for us!! 

SPONSORS/PRIZES:
Our Sponsors this time are
MIRTILLAMENTE CRAFT SHOP


 and you can win
2 Digi images

and
THE PAPER SHELTER


and you can win
TBC

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
IMAGES PROVIDED FOR THE DESIGN TEAM
PLEASE LEAVE LINKS HERE FOR OUR PLAYERS TO HAVE INSTANT LINKS

MIRTILLIMENTE CRAFT SHOP
SNOW GLOBE 1, CRAZY PAW: HIPPO FISH, ZEN: MANDALA #2

THE PAPER SHELTER
YEP, I HAVE MY METHODS

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~~~WINNERS AT THE END OF THIS POST~~~




*****Now back to this challenge*****


Here's our Design Team  to inspire your creativity !



HEATHER - Blog

  


HELEN -  Blog

KAREN - Blog


MARIA GISELLE - Blog

NIKKI - Blog , FB Page
Had to include one of my Mini Art works along with a card
using Paper Shelter's sweet Santa


SUZE - Blog


DANKA - Blog   Instagram




Winner from last challenge are chosen by Mr Linky Magical Widgets.

is the winner of 

$15 STAMPlorations Gift Certificate
(kindly donated by a generous sponsor)

Main prize winners contact us for your prizes
(email address on left sidebar)
please include links of the images you choose (if applicable) 

So, who is our top 3 creations as chosen by Maria in the challenge that has just closed??   Congratulations if you have been chosen and please grab the badge and share it with pride. 





7 comments:

  1. Amazing work from the DT, thank you for the fun challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card in the Top Three! Congratulations to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much to Maria for choosing my card in your Top 3. This CAS card was so very much outside of my comfort zone so it really means a lot to me.

    Congratulations to Elizabeth, Carrie & Kathy.

    Hope everyone is safe and well. Stay Happy, Healthy, crafting and creating joy.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Carrie and Mandy, it was an honor to be in the Top 3. Thanks Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suze, I just noticed your comment on my blog that you couldn't find the link on either of the cards posted. Thanks for alerting me to this! I meant to enter The Paper Shelter one and just corrected that mistake on the post. I blame this oops on the fact that I was a little preoccupied with the upcoming holiday because I REALLY like mashed potatoes, turkey, and pumpkin pie!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had fun using a digi from sponsor The Paper Shelter to decorate my office door. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers