Sunday, August 22, 2021

TOP 3 - for the ENCHANTED GARDEN and/or CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Hi Claudia here ... and I came to bring my TOP 3 - 

from my Challenge that took place between the 5th and the 21st of July


Our theme for that challenge was:


ENCHANTED GARDEN and/or CHRISTMAS IN JULY


First, I would like you to excuse me for the delay in bringing the TOPs, but I got lost in the dates amidst so many personal commitments... I'm sorry, my dears!!

 And big thank you to everyone who linked up a card - we really do appreciate your support.


It was a tough job to choose but here are my top 3 in no special order:


# 15 - Ans Gilbert



# 54 - Astrid (2)






Congratulations to you all -

 please take our Top 3 badge from the sidebar for your blog.

And don't forget to enter our current challenge here .


Claudia and the Incy Wincy Team x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers