Thursday, July 15, 2021

Top 3 For The DL/Slimline or Shaped Cards

 Hi there, its Shell here with the Top 3 for my challenge theme, It did take me a while to choose & I only managed to get it down to 5....so we have a Top 5 lol
I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who entered xx

In no particular order we have

#3 Carol S


#18 Ans Gilbert


#31 Claudia


#8 Mummylade


#20 Silke


Huge congrats to the Top 5 

Don't forget you still have until Sunday to enter our latest challenge!

Thanks everyone for playing here with us at Incy Wincy

Hugs Shell & the Incy Wincy DT xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for my Top 3 spot, happy with that. Congrats to the other winners,
    Hugs,
    Ansx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers