Monday, October 19, 2020

19 - 31 OCTOBER 2020 HALLOWEEN and/or AUTUMN-FALL COLOURS

Follow us on Instagram #incywincydesignschallenge


Hello everyone!
 
We are getting closer to my favorite time of the year - Halloween! Even though we don't celebrate it much here in Finland, I love it. I love to create a costume and makeup and do some gross looking but delicious food. This year I can't throw a party, but hopefully next year is better!

So, our theme this time is Halloween/Autumn colours and I can't wait to see your creations!

Have a happy Halloween!
 
-Merja-


SPONSORS/PRIZES:
Our Sponsors this time are
PATTIE'S CREATIONS


 and you can win
3 IMAGES FROM THE STORE

PATTIES CREATIONS is a new sponsor here at Incy Wincy Designs, 
so WELCOME and THANK YOU.
Here is some information about them :) 

Pattie Gomez Artist Biography

I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I worked in the Telecommunications field for many years and took an early retirement. One day, I decided to draw my own images to use on my hand made cards and found out that other crafters really liked them. I then realized that I could sell them too.

I wanted to create a character that was close to my heart. Well, if you have been following me over the years you know about my characters are called Pattieboop and Allie. I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie (My name is Pattie, I always loved Betty Boop and I have a cat named Allie). I had so much fun coming up with different images so I created a store on Etsy to sell them. You can go to my Etsy store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.

A few years went by and I realized that although Pattieboop and Allie were a big hit, I needed to expand my selection of images. I started drawing anything that I could think of pertaining to my two characters. I am always looking for ideas for new images. My imagination was growing at an accelerated pace and I came up with many new images to keep my store afloat. My store now has around 500 images and I hope to add more. I love to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to enhance my drawings. I recently purchased a Wacom Tablet and I am experimenting with it to color my images.

and
ODDBALL ART CO

and you can win
$10 GIFT CARD
If you are new to Oddball Art Co. here is some info for you 

Oddball Art Stamps by Lizzy Love are the perfect combination of sweet and sour that glitters up the grunge.   As a lover of all things dark, whimsical, sweet & spooky, Lizzy throws in the bubblegum goth with a touch of glam, punk rock zombie and kawaii kitten!   From the big eyed beauties with a bittersweet sadness to the creepy little cuties with their adorable madness, she sprinkles them all over with Ziggy's stardust & the candy mans pop rocks to give you unique, slightly odd, one of  a kind images that you won't find anywhere else.  Whether you are looking for the dark and dismal, the cutsie wootsie or anything in between;  at Oddball Art you will find what your looking for and these whimsical stamps will leaving you longing for more.   Go to www.creepycuteart.com and be sure to sign up to the Creepy Cute Chronicles newsletter, it goes out every Friday night and includes a free image download in every issue.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
IMAGES PROVIDED FOR THE DESIGN TEAM

PATTIE'S CREATIONS 


WITCH'S LEGS 
PUMPKIN WITH VINES
HAUNTED HOUSE
TREE OWL MOON SILHOUETTE
SPOOKY CAT ON FENCE

ODDBALL ART CO.
HISSY HOWLER IMAGE #532
FRANKENSTEIN IMAGE #92

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~~~WINNERS AT THE END OF THIS POST~~~
*****Now back to this challenge*****


Here's our Design Team  to inspire your creativity !

CAROL - Blog
Patties Creations PUMPKIN WITH VINES


CLAUDIA - Blog


 
HEATHER - Blog
using Witches Legs by Pattie's Creations
Frankenstein and Hissy Howler by Oddball Art Co




KAREN - Blog

featuring Pumplin With Vines, a freebie from Jan's July Challenge plus an owl from Limited Runs



MARIA GISELLE - Blog
using Pattie's Creations Haunted House


Using the floral image included in the Oddball Art Co. Hissy Howler Img #532 to create this shaped card.


MARLENE - Blog


NIKKI - Blog
Sorry was running behind 


SUZEBlog
using Spooky Cat on Fence from Pattie's Creations



TAMI - FB Page , Blog

 
Using Frankenstein #92 by Oddball



 
Winners from last challenge are chosen by Random.Org .

is the winner of 
RACHELLE ANNE MILLER PRIZE

#23 Kleido
is the winner of
POLKADOODLES PRIZE

Please go and choose 3 B+W images with total no more than 8.50 UK and email me the links of images you would like to have as your prize.


Top 3/5 in no particular order is

Main prize winners contact us for your prizes
(email address on left sidebar)

Top 3/5 grab a badge from the sidebar.
Congratulations to everyone!

12 comments:

  1. How nice that my creation is in the Top 3. Only the link to my blog is not good, because it goes to Mia's blog, instead of my blog.
    Congratulations to other ladies.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing inspiration! Thank you so much for picking me as a top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am over the moon with joy at winning the Rachelle Anne Miller prize. Thank you so much! I have sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sensational Halloween designs!! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooowhoo.. I'm one of the lucky winner from your last challenge! I'm so pround and happy about it! Many many thanks for this and congrats to the other winners! And I've send you an email with my favourites from the shop of Polkadoodles!

    And also amazing works from the DT's for this fun challenge! Great job's you've all done!
    Many thanks for your help, lovely greetings and stay safe!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *GDT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the challenge. Great work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for choosing my creation on Top3. You make me very happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies. Mia (Craftartista)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers