Monday, January 6, 2020

JAN 6 - 18th 2020 ANYTHING GOES




Hello everyone and Happy New Year.

Wonderful to see you all again.


Firstly, as many of you may remember,

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge was started here in South Australia.

 I was co-founder of a charity to help children.

Anyway the charity had to fold - but my heart has always been in charity work

As you would have heard, my beloved country Australia is basically on fire.

Cannot comprehend the amount of devastation we have gone through.

We send all our love to everyone involved in this, and I ask you all to continue to pray for rain.

If you wish to contribute in anyway I am sharing a link of a list of charities which are supplying aid for those affected. This includes animal charities as well.

I understand that not everyone is in a position to be able to help,
so please don't feel pressured in any way - I appreciate you reading this.

Hugs, Heather

Click on the link or picture below and it gives you a list and explanation of each charity.


Now onto this challenge.....

THIS CHALLENGE IS A BIT 

DIFFERENT


We don't have a sponsor BUT the wonderful Susan had won a prize from Oddball Stamps.
As she is on the DT for them , she has kindly given it back

(with the blessing of Lizzy at Oddball Stamps)


 and you can win
$10 gift card from Oddball Stamps


If you could go over to Susan's blog, say hi, and tell her you saw what she kindly did here at Incy :)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~|




We have also had another prize donated to us - but the kind soul wishes to remain anonymous.

The prize is a $20 voucher to Beccy's Place and is to be used on Digital Images only


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
There will also be another prize, which I will donate - not sure what it is yet, too be honest I think it will depend on where in the world the winner lives. Postage can take ages to get where it needs to go, so maybe something digital?   Will wait and see ...




~~~~~WINNERS FROM THE LAST CHALLENGE CAN BE FOUND AT THE END OF THIS POST~~~~~~



*****Now back to this challenge*****
OUR THEME IS ANYTHING GOES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is some of the work that our DT have done.
We bid Cheryl farewell this year, if anyone is interested in being on the DT pop me an email




I haven't had a lot of time (or mojo) to craft lately, but last night during a power outage, I grabbed a pen and started doodling. This is one of the ones that came out.

Photo is rubbish, I tried to make it look better but decided just to share it as it was
















 


 




















Winners from last challenge are chosen by Random.Org .




is the WINNER of 3 IMAGES AT LIMITED RUNS STAMPS


winner of RAK #1 at LIMITED RUNS

winner of RAK #2 at LIMITED RUNS

#42 TracyM 6773(2)
winner of RAK #3 at LIMITED RUNS



 .................................


I know it may sound a bit weird, but I am not going to choose top creations this challenge.  I think that people spending the time to share happiness with us all at this time, is wonderful enough.

I hope you understand where I am coming from.



Main prize winners contact us for your prizes
incywincychallenge@hotmail.com




23 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooo much!!!!! I'm very very happy and honored!!!!
    Kisssssssssssssss
    P.S. I pray dir Australia 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just sent the email. If you don't see it, please also check spam mail.
      Thank you again!!!!
      Kiss
      Bettascrap

      Delete
    2. Hi Betta :) I have just checked both and it is not there?? Could you kindly send it again. Thank you x

      Delete
    3. Hi!
      I send the email right now!!!
      I hope this time comes....
      Kisssssssssssssss

      Delete
  2. WONDERFUL DT INSPIRATION!
    It's WONDERFUL that you are sharing how we can help with the bushfires, it is a horrific situation for everyone. Even though we are a safe distance from the fires, we are lucky to only be suffering the acrid smoke here, I cannot imagine what it must be like for those on the front line battling to save what they can.
    CONGRATULATIONS to the winners and THANK YOU for including me as a lucky winner too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for letting know how we can help in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and Happy New Year! Thank you for a new challenge and gorgeuos inspiration! Thank you also for shedding light on the devastation in Australia. I am glad to know how to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for giving inspiration on how we can help in some way to the horror that Australia is experiencing!!! Beautiful DT inspiration, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi There Heather
    I think the challenge is open until January 18th but the linky has already closed.
    Can you please include my other cards (links below) in the challenge?
    Thank You :)
    #2 - https://tracyscraftyadventures.blogspot.com/2020/01/penguin-kisses-and-birthday-wishes.html
    #3 - https://tracyscraftyadventures.blogspot.com/2020/01/MORE-penguin-kisses-and-birthday-wishes.html
    #4 - https://tracyscraftyadventures.blogspot.com/2020/01/ewe-rock.html
    #5 - https://tracyscraftyadventures.blogspot.com/2020/01/another-rockin-birthday-country-style.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry - I have re opened it - can you please add it now :)

      Delete
  7. I would like to join: https://pasje.danki.pl/2020/01/15/kotek-na-wiele-okazji/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, this is a wonderful challenge theme (my favourite) and I love the inspirational cards made by your team! I enjoy playing here! I would like to join again but I noticed your linky has expired early. Here is my card which I tried to link up yesterday:

    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.com/2020/01/25th-anniversary-pop-up-box.html

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry - I have reopened it - please add your links

      Delete
  9. I am back with another card. This is my fourth entry in your challenge:

    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.com/2020/01/ewe-can-party-shaker-card.html

    Thank you for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry I have re opened it - please add your links :)

      Delete
  10. I understand messing up on dates... I do that often! Thanks for all you do in offering this challenge and finding so many great sponsors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted to join the challenge, but the tool ignores me and doesn't want to add it. My link https://pasje.danki.pl/2020/01/17/cos-goracego-na-chlodne-dni/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ik wil mijn kaartje toevoegen maar helaas de link werkt niet .
    Maar hier dan de link waar mijn kaartje te zien is...
    http://rosina-scrapcards.blogspot.com/2020/01/lieve-kerstgroetjes.html
    groetjes Rosina

    ReplyDelete
  13. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh on average 42 pounds less than we do.

    (And really, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    CLICK this link to determine if this easy test can help you find out your true weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers