Monday, December 16, 2019

DEC 16 - JANUARY 4 2020 - HAPPINESS


Hello dear friends.

Heather here - I am sorry I haven't been around much, life has been rather difficult this year.

Firstly I'd like to thank you all for your continued support of Incy Wincy Designs Challenge. Who would think we are entering our 11th year!!!   Thank you to Chris and Nikki who kept this going when I was missing for a couple of years. 

A HUGE THANK YOU to my amazing Design Team - you always inspire and put up with my last minute updates.  I appreciate each and every one of you!!!

Thank you to the sponsors for this year,  I always appreciate your generousity to the DT and of course the prizes for our players :)

If by any chance anyone reading this has a place which would like to sponsor us please feel free to email us on the link on the sidebar.


This challenge I have chosen the theme HAPPINESS!!
Seems everywhere we seem to turn these days there is negativity and horrible things happening around the world. Things are hard for a lot of people so if we can make each other smile then it is all worth it - don't you think??

Remember - doesnt have to be a card, doesn't have to be digital images....  just has to meet the theme!

Inspire us to perhaps try different creative outlets, give us new ideas, give us new inspiration.

I'd like to Wish you all a Merry Christmas, or if celebrate something else - BE HAPPY

Have a wonderful New Year and see you in 2020

Hugs, Heather 

Our Sponsor for the final challenge of the year is

 and you can win

3 images from the shop

PLUS

I have added to the prize - 2 other random winners will win a prize of a $5 RAK Certificate

and
ADD TO THAT - Nikki from Limited Runs has donated another RAK certificate :)
 (like the one pictured above)


SO WE HAVE 4 WINNERS !!!   YAY !!

~~~WINNERS AT THE END OF THIS POST~~~



*****Now back to this challenge*****


Here's our DT to inspire you  !!





Heather
An oldie, but I love it :)




 

Nikki
This is just a happy little place to be in winter

This is my happy place 




Winners from last challenge are chosen by Random.Org .


is the winner of
PolkaDoodles 3 black and White images

CONGRATULATIONS :)


Top picks in no particular order is
As always I would choose everyone!!
But these took my heart




Main prize winners contact us for your prizes
incywincychallenge@hotmail.com

Top 3/5 grab a badge from the sidebar.

Congratulations to  everyone

8 comments:

  1. Wow, so glad you choose my card as a top pick. You make my day!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice that my card is in the Top 7. Congratulations ladies.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE creating HAPPY things :)

    CONGRATULATIONS to the winners!
    THANK YOU for the DT INSPIRATION too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...I'm the lucky winner!
    What a lovely surprise - thanks so much!
    Will email you now.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winner. Thank you for choosing mine as a Top Pick and congratulations to the other Top Picks. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top picks, congratulations to the others as well. Beautiful inspiration DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL - what a great idea for this challenge!! And I especially liked Heather's image!! That will make everyone happy! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers