Monday, January 15, 2018

JAN 15 - FEB 5 TAG

 TAG
Create a tag for any occasion.

BLOG POST AUTHOR:
MARIA GISELLE

SPONSORS/PRIZES:
Our Sponsors this time are

You can win a
$10 gift certificate.
-------------
Get to know our sponsor...
My name is Alisha, I am the artist behind Scrap N' Dipity. I have been creating digital graphics in one way or another since I was about 16 years old. I started with pixels, small graphics created one dot at a time! Although I still create pixels I have transitioned into scrapbooking because I love to sketch and I thought this would be a good outlet for my sketches. As you will see by my shop my style varies tremendously! I love everything from cute and cuddly animals to simple prim style dolls to 'sexier' (I guess) styled characters. I love creating fantasy and turning the usual fairy tales into something a little different. I hope that means there is a little bit for everyone!

and
 You can win 3 digis but if you use a Limited Runs image, you get 5 digis.
-----------
Get to know our sponsor...
Limited Runs is a great little shop for all your digital needs we have tons to play with and even better they are all set up for those on a budget with almost all images for only $2.00 and lots of hidden sets and deals in the shop to save you money !!! Who doesn't like to save $$$. We have a huge Collection for the Holidays and also lots of other cuties and not so cute images. We also have cupcakes, coffee, and for those that like the darker side monsters and even a eyeball cupcake.

Limited Runs is now on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/230242700670077/  too with a Freebie for every 50 Followers.
Pop by the store and GRAB A FREE IMAGE TODAY!!!
We also have a Monthly Progressive Challenge Running too. Read all about it here:  https://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.ca/p/here-they-all-are-for-you-our.html

It is on Facebook but don't worry if you don't have Facebook. You can email me a link to your site showcasing your project using the image and I will add you into the challenge so you can win too. The Progressive challenge works in 3 rounds. So there is a freebie available every 1st round just email me if you want to play.


The Red And Green Challenge Winners are chosen by Random.Org.
is the winner of 2 Digis from Mari Ko Creations.


 35. Claudia
is the winner of a $12 gift code from Bugaboo Stamps.



Top 5 in numerical order are
4. Lisa J
13. Elizabeth
17. Lisa J
38. Shell B
39. Cindy F

Main prize winners contact us for your prizes
incywincychallenge@hotmail.com

Top 5 grab a badge from the sidebar.
Congratulations to  everyone!

*****Now back to this challenge*****
Here's our DT to inspire you!

Charlotte
using
Limited Runs - Winter Fox (centre) and Scrap n Dipity - Baby Rhino (left) and Baby Bear (right)

Chris
Coming Soon

Francesca
using
Limited Runs - First Kiss

Heather
using
Limited Runs ~ Sweetheart Cup


We welcome back...
Helen
using
Limited Runs - Sunflower

Karen
using
Limited Runs 
using
Scrap N' Dipity

Marlene
using
Scrap N' Dipity ~ Baby Bear


Nikki
using
Limited Runs ~ Fluff Ball

Suze
using
Scrap N Dippity - Happy Birthday Abigail



We hope to see your lovely creations in our latest challenge.
Thank you! Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!
-Maria Giselle B.




3 comments:

  1. thanks for choosing my card as winner. Congrats to the other winners too.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful inspiration from team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
    Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
    Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents.
    หนังแอ็คชั่น

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers