Monday, April 22, 2013

Lots of Lavish Layers ... with a Sketch

Good morning Incy Wincy friends - its Helen here bringing you this week's challenge. However before we get to that, there is the small matter of selecting our Winners and Top 3 from last week. So here goes ....




Our first lucky winner will be receiving 4 digis from our first sponsors, the team at Delicious Doodles. I gave Mr Random our numbers for the week, and he told me that this lucky winner is our former teamie Number 39 - Bettina.




Our second lucky winner will be receiving a $10 Gift Certificate from our second sponsors, the team at Cedar Chest Designs. Once again I asked Mr Random to do the honours and he has picked Number 13 - Cheryl as the winner of this prize.


Bettina and Cheryl - please take your Winner's badge from the sidebar (which we hope you will wear with pride on your blogs) and also please e-mail us at incywincychallenge@hotmail.com to claim your prizes.


I loved visiting all of your blogs last week (even if I didn't leave you a comment I did visit!) and seeing such wonderful creativity and beautiful Furry or Feathered friends! However, we need a Top 3 and I have chosen, in numerical order:

Number 5 - Jennifer Scull

Number 35 - Katie Tate

Number 73 - Susan Kennedy


Well done to you all - please take your Top 3 badge from the sidebar, and we hope you'll wear this on your blogs with pride too!


That wraps up last week - now onto this week's challenge and we've got a sumptuous sketch for you featuring lots of lavish layers!



We've got two sponsors again this week which means there are two prizes up for grabs this week:




Our first sponsor is Nikki at Limited Runs Digis who is offering one lucky prize winner 3 digital images from her store. Nikki also kindly supplied the DT with their choice of image to showcase.



Our second sponsor is Digital Delights who are also offering our second lucky prize winner 3 digital images from their store.


Are you ready for some great inspiration from the Design Team? OK, lets go:

Our Guest Designer, VALOU has created another gorgeous creation for you this week:




Karen C -Using Frog Prince


Nikki Using Snowman and Holly Tree Cupcake




Chris
Using Limited Runs -Bat


Kaia
using Fisherman Casey (colored) by Digital Delights


Helen Using Ice Cream Sundae by Limited Runs Digis


Jenny

Jackie
Using Pearl by Limited Runs

Nikki F
Using Whootie Owl by Limited Runs


Samantha


Sheryl- Using Conductor Colin by Digital Designs



So now it's over to you. Take our sketch, flip it or rotate it ... we don't mind, as long as we can see it's our sketch. But most of all have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!!!

The Incy Wincy DT
xxx



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards and many congrats to the winners x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking me in the Top 3 and congrats to the others too! Fab DT inspiration this week and a super sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for choosing my project as one of your top 3! it means a lot! :)

    congrats to the other winners as well!
    love the fab DT projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! Must be my lucky day to be picked as one of the winners!! Woohooo I am so thrilled.. And I love this week's sketch too. So I might just join in for the next challenge as well;) Love the inspiration and congrats to the other winners too!! Big hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific DT creations! Thanks for the fun sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for so many great examples, DT members! OK, this was a bit intimidating to start - but I really liked it as I began to work with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oopa - I got distracted when I added #7 - it is a link to my blog and not to the specific card. Can you delete it? I made a correction in the next post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers