Monday, March 4, 2013

Follow that Sketch!

Good morning Incy Wincy friends - it's Helen here with this week's challenge for you! However before we get to that, there is a winner and Top Three to announce from last week's Anything But A Card challenge. 


I put our numbers into Mr Random, and he told me that our lucky winner of our prize of 4 non-coloured digis of the winner's choice from Meljens Designs is:

Number 31 - Suzette

Congratulations Suzette - please take your Winners Badge from the sidebar (which I hope you'll wear on your blog with pride) and please contact us via e-mail in order to claim your prize.


Thank you all for your beautiful creations this week. You all obviously like producing papercraft projects that aren't cards, and didn't give me an easy ride! I have visited everyone's blogs (even if I didn't manage to leave a comment) and my Top 3 list started out as a top 20, before being whittled down to a shortlist of 7 from which I chose this Top Three, in numerical order:


Number 21 - Lorraine who made a beautiful pendant/bag charm

Number 34 - Katie who made a wonderful flip flop album with a tutorial for it too!

Number 47 - Kirsten who made this gorgeous little house (and has given the instructions in her post!)

Ladies, please take your Top 3 Badge from the sidebar and I hope you will wear it on your blog with pride!


So, that's last week all wrapped up! Onto this week's challenge which is this sketch for you:


As always, please feel free to flip it or rotate it - as long as we can still see that it's our sketch, we'll be happy! Our fabby sponsor this week is Kim from Care2Stamp who is giving this week's lucky winner a $15 Gift Certificate to her store! Kim has also kindly provided the DT with some images to showcase so here we go with our inspiration for you firstly from our March Guest Designer Jackie!!!


Hello! My name is Jackie Wallace. I am blessed to be a Stay at Home Mother to five beautiful children and Wife to a most loving and patient man. I started out scrapbooking in 2008, when my daughters’ began 4H. Since then, I have become passionate about all kinds of papercrafting and mixed media. I began teaching at our local homeschooling co-op two years ago and love every minute of it! I love to learn and pass that knowledge on to others.   I am truly honored and thrilled to be Guest Designing for the month of March on Incy Wincy Designs! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this wonderful team for the month.


And this is Jackie's take on the sketch:




And now for the rest of the DT:







Nikki
Using Cherry Emma

Sheryl 

Using Hopeful


Samantha



and finally, me,  Helen


So there you have it! Please link up your blog post using the Linky Tool below which closes on Sunday 10th March and we're looking forward to seeing your creations using our sketch.

Helen and the Incy Wincy D/T

3 comments:

  1. Great makes girls!! love the sketch and everyones takes on it! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT samples!
    Thanks for picking me in the Top 3 and congrats to the others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to the winner and top 3.....and wow your creations from the Dt are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers