Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Challenge 136 Something OLD/NEW

It is Monday and you know what that means.  Another challenge here at Incy Wincy.  Thank you for everyone who joined us in our last challenge. 

Now to this week our challenge is
Something Old And Something New
Our fabulous sponsor this week is Sassy Degingn Studios and you could win 4 digis from their fabhulous store.

We have our Guest Dt Member joining us for the month of March
here she is
Kaia


My Name is Kaia and I live in small country in Europe called Estonia.
I´m nursery school teacher. I like handicraft and I love binding and
scrapbooking. I find myself doing it all the time and you can find all
that I have done from my blog  http://kaiahobid.wordpress.com/ . My
another passion is travelling. I love to find all new and interesting
places and people. And if I have no time to travel I will find them
from internet thanks to scrapbookers ;)
 
Hugs,
Kaia.
 
Kaia
 New -digi stamp
Old - twine, sticker border, curtain decoration
and castle stamp.
Chris
New - Bo Bunny Timepiece paper & image
Old - Metal dots (Colorbok)

Jan
New - Image and Grass green pearls
Old - Papers

New image, old papers and flowers


Sheryl
New image - My Fair Lady and feathers
Old Paper and ribbon
Nikki F
New - image and flower paper
Old - ribbon and flower embellishment

Jenny
New - Image and Gems
Old - Paper

New - Image, Brads,Die Cut
Old - Papers,Flowers,Punches

Samantha 

New - Image, backing paper ( made myself) from the image glass, Red Gems
Old - Red card stock, Glossy Accents, White Gel pen, Stardust Gel pens.

Christine
New- Image Country Girl Sassy and Digital Papers from Digital Delights by Louby Loo
Old-  Circut Cardrigde Simply Country  die cut Hen
New - Image, ribbon and some of the flowers
Old - Sentiment

New - Papers -- Old - Card Candy
* *

14 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous DT cards, Fab challenge,
    Hugz
    Kenzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge and fabulous creations from all the DT !
    Hugs
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, I love Sassy Studio Designs stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!
    something NEW soomething OLD ??? thats INTERESTING...;)
    WUD LOVE 2 JOIN:)
    BTW lovely creations from the DT's

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, fabulous inspiration from the DT! Thank you for a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello... my entry used new flourish dies and the big pink flower and the old is the paper and the doillie :)

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so much work by the DT. Love your projects. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful DT work! Thanks for a great Challenge. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful DT work! Thanks for a great Challenge. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great challenge and fab inspiration from DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the gorgeous DT inspiration and great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely and varied projects by the DT. Thanks for sharing! Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers