Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WINNERS, WINNERS, WINNERS!!!!

I have to apologize to you all, I have been slacking in my duties as DT leader!! Since I got back from my FABULOUS vacation to Australia, I have been having a really hard time getting back into the swing of things!It was just this morning I realized we hadn't picked winners for Challenges 106, 107, 108, and 109....YIKES!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry!!!!! So, without any more blabbing from me....I do hope you'll forgive me!!!!
Chris

HERE are the winners:

CHALLENGE WINNERS FOR Ch. 106 - Digital Delights (3 digi stamps) --> SHELLSHEARER (#62)

CHALLENGE WINNERS FOR Ch. 107 - Digi Doodle Shop ($10 GC) -->
DORTE (#32)

CHALLENGE WINNERS FOR Ch. 108 - MelJen's Designs (4 digis) -->
KATH HERNANDEZ (#17)

CHALLENGE WINNERS FOR Ch. 109 - Sassy Studios (4 digis) -->
NANA CONNIE (#20)

Congratulations !!!!

Please contact us
within 10 days on our email and you we will send you all the info on how to claim your prizes!!

And now for the Top 3s:

Thankfully, NIKKI F has saved my hiney and did ALL of the Top 3's for all 4 of the challenges...thank you Nikki!!! You rock! Here are the lucky ladies:

Challenge #106
1- Susan
25 - Fern
105 - Silke Ledlow

Challenge #107
8 - Sheryl Hare
11 - Anne Stargroves
33 Joanne

Challenge #108
26 - Dragon/Frankie
30 - Crafty Liz
59 - Ana Lene

Challenge #109
3 - Kavitha
10 - Fiona L
19 - Tiggertastic


Thanks to everyone for joining in :)


Here are some Winners Badges for your Blogs






Congratulations to you all- and again, I apologize from the bottom of my heart!!!!

Have a wonderful week and hope you have joined us for our challenge this week!!!
Hugs, Chris & the rest of the DT

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all you winners and the top3's enjoy your prizes:) Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you so much!
    I have emailed you already
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my project as a Top 3!!! Congratulations to all of the other winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for having me as your winner for Challenge 108. I've already sent an e-mail yesterday.

    Can't wait to hear from you/the team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers