Friday, May 6, 2011

Winners for Challenge 91

CHALLENGE WINNERS FOR Ribbons and Bows

GRAND PRIZE WINNER is ....... JACK


Congratulations Jack!!!!

Please contact us within 10 days on our email and you we will send you all the info on how to claim your prize from Sassy Studios

and Top 3 from challenge 91 - Chosen by Jenny:

5 - Jenny Sabine,
20 - Lulia,
58 - Sarah Rice

Thanks to everyone for joining in :)


Please take these badges for your Blogs!!




Congratulations to you all

Have a wonderful week and hope you have joined us for our challenge this week!!!
Hugs, Chris & the rest of the DT


2 comments:

  1. Many thanks to the design team for choosing my card as one of the top 3. It is an honour to have been chosen especially as there is so much fantastic artwork being submitted. I will show my badge with pride.
    Thank you
    Jenny Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card. I have added your fab badge to my blog.
    Jack xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers